A lot of us deal with chronic stress, after all up to 90% of doctor's visits are stress related!
Doctors are quick to prescribe chemical antidepressants to help us cope, however, as is so often the case, the best answer to our problems is not found in a pharmacy but in the capable hands of Mother Nature.
The History of Sceletium
Sceletium or "Kanna" is a succulent, ground-cover plant only found in Southern Africa’s semi-desert regions. For centuries, it was used by indigenous tribes as a way of enhancing endurance and suppressing appetite when travelling long distances.
The earliest written records on the use of Sceletium available for review are from 1662-1685. In the 18th century, South African explorer, Peter Kolben, stated that Sceletium was “the greatest cheerer of the spirits and the noblest restorative in the world.”
The Benefits of Sceletium
Sceletium is a powerful herbal remedy to a variety of ailments, it is also known as a "Nootropic" which is a class of substances that boost brain performance.
• Effective as an antidepressant.
• Decreases anxiety, stress and tension.
• Reduces fatigue, helping with mental clarity and concentration.
• Alleviates premenstrual tension and irritability during menopause.
• Reduces food cravings and prevents overeating.
• Reduces addictive cravings for nicotine.
• Helps to reduce the withdrawal effects of alcohol and drugs.
If you’re feeling stressed, tired, run-down, anxious or depressed, we can’t recommend a better remedy than Sceletium!